pandoraculpa: (FMA- brothers makin' faces)
[personal profile] pandoraculpa posting in [community profile] wtf_hollow
Man, I hide things in the strangest places. Tonight, I was looking through some old fic documents (again), when what did I stumble over, but the Van Game. It still cracks me up!

I have to assume you remember the Van Game. Springing from my daughter mishearing the song lyrics to Papa Was a Rolling Stone, and barreling on from there; apparently I started collecting all the other lyrics we threw that van into, and then for some reason archived them on the same document housing a Olivier/Riza drabble. I can only assume I did this because I am a deeply flawed human being with all the organizational skills of a cyclone.

So here, have some vans.


Papa was a rolling stone, wherever he lay his hat was his home. And when he died, all he left me was a van.

And it's 1, 2, 3, what are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn, I'm gonna go drive my van.

All my vans are brown, and the sky is grey. I went for a drive on a winters day.

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your van?

Jeremiah was a bullfrog. Drove an old van of mine.

Goodness, gracious, GREAT VANS A-FIRE!

Ain't no drag- Papa's got a brand new van! HEY!

At first I was afraid, I was petrified. I thought I could never live without you by my side. But then I spent oh so many nights thinking how you'd done me wrong and I grew strong. Then I drove my van along.

Gimme a ticket for an aeroplane. Ain't got time to take a fast van.

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a Chevrolet van

Imagine there's no heaven, above us only sky... imagine all the people living in a van

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a van of wealth and taste

I wanna drive your va-a-an

Sittin' on the dock of the bay, watchin' the vans drive away

We're Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Van

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked, the way she acted, the color of her van

I'm a picker, I'm a grinner, I'm a lover and I'm a sinner. I play my music in my van

Wastin' away again in Margaritaville... some people say that there's a woman to blame but I know, it's my own van's fault.

Driving that train, high on cocaine. Casey Jones you better watch my van!

Devil went down to Georgia. He was looking for a van to steal.

Girls go crazy 'bout a sharp dressed van.

...and the jailer man and Sailor Sam were searching everyone, for the van on the run, van on the run...

How many roads must a man walk down before you call him a van?

I can see clearly now, the van has gone...

It's raining vans, Hallelujah, It's raining vans!...

I can't get no Van-isfaction

Well Frank Zappa and the Mothers were at the best place in town
but some stupid with a flare gun burned the van to the ground

Hey Jude, don't make it bad, take a van song and make it better...

Up against the van, Redneck Mother

Don't let the van go down on me

Take my van, we'll make it I swear, Whoa-oh livin' on a prayer...

You can tell my the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's van, no time to talk

I'm a SOUL VAN! I'm a SOUL VAN!

I got vans, they're multiplying... And I'm losing control

...you better shape up, cos I need a van. And my heart is set on you...

Stand by your van! And show the world you love him.

Van on the rocks, ain't no big surprise. Pour me some gas and I'll tell you some lies...

Roxanne, you don't have to drive that van tonight...

(no subject)

Date: 2020-03-10 12:55 am (UTC)
evil_whimsey: (Mori Uh)
From: [personal profile] evil_whimsey
Oh dear lord, so I caught your text on this on the way to bed last night, and I completely blame it for this:

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye.
You look like an angel,
Your van makes me cry....

(just glanced up and snerked so hard at the Neil Diamond one, though, pffftsnicker)

Profile

Junk Drawer of Crack

March 2020

S M T W T F S
12345 6 7
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags