pandoraculpa: (HnG- Akira)
[personal profile] pandoraculpa posting in [community profile] wtf_hollow
O hai! Remember this lovely image, the one that kickstarted our Yakuza-verse? I just dug it up today, and it made me just as happy as it ever has.



No relevance to anything, really, but it's always nice to look at.

Re: Nothing to do with Yakuza...

Date: 2020-03-06 06:36 pm (UTC)
evil_whimsey: (Default)
From: [personal profile] evil_whimsey
hahahahaha these are great, I totally don't recall them, what a delightful surprise. I also feel a weird kinship with the roofies one. Like that says something about how I go through life, generally speaking. ;D

(no subject)

Date: 2020-03-06 06:35 pm (UTC)
evil_whimsey: (Hawt Mori)
From: [personal profile] evil_whimsey
YAAAASSSS this image has lost absolutely none of its compelling & inspirational power. What a fuckin iconic pic, man.

(no subject)

Date: 2020-03-07 07:06 pm (UTC)
evil_whimsey: (Hawt Mori)
From: [personal profile] evil_whimsey
I sincerely hope that wherever this artist is now, they're enjoying their best life, and reaping the karmic rewards of having brought joy and inspiration to so many other people.

Re: Having way too much fun

Date: 2020-03-06 07:03 pm (UTC)
evil_whimsey: (Fox Country)
From: [personal profile] evil_whimsey
ooooooooomg I completely forgot about these, oh jeez. And I would totally start wondering how this fox ends up at Blackbird's Karuizawa estate, but I've been doing that 100 Days challenge over in T-Clare land, and the plot bunnies are ALREADY AT CRITICAL MASS, MAN.

Profile

Junk Drawer of Crack

March 2020

S M T W T F S
12345 6 7
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags